CHRIST AND SERVICE ENTRANCE (CASE) SCHOLARSHIP
The Christ and Service Entrance (CASE) Scholarship is a $1,800 scholarship available to new students entering Steinbach Bible College.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You are entering your first year at Steinbach Bible College;
- You are not transferring in more than 18 credit hours from another higher education institution;
- High School average of 70% or higher. (If you have not completed grade 12, your eligibility will be calculated based on your grade 11 grades. Your eligibility will not be removed if your grade 12 grades are lower.)
- You maintain full-time student status (12 or more credit hours of SBC courses in each semester).
- Demonstrate Christian living through practice or referral. Examples are:
- Christian High School graduate
- Youth Pastor/Camp Director/Ministry Leader referral (ministry leader must be a paid position)
- Bible Quiz memorization
- Camp Ministry service
- Submit your Steinbach Bible College student application by August 1 (fall semester) and December 1 (winter semester).
- Confirmation for Scholarship criteria is necessary to receive this funding.
Disbursement of Funds
The CASE Scholarship ($1,800) will be split between 3 years of studies ($300 per semester of full-time studies).