Entrance Bursaries (EB) are awarded to incoming SBC students who demonstrate financial need.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible to receive an EB if:
- You are entering your first year at Steinbach Bible College (new to SBC);
- You are not transferring in more than 18 credit hours from another higher education institution;
- You maintain full-time student status (12 or more credit hours of SBC courses in each semester).
Disbursement of Funds
The bursary will be applied to the student’s account, split evenly between semesters of study.
- Submit your SBC student application and the Entrance Bursary Application by August 1 (fall semester) and December 15 (winter semester)
- Apply for Provincial/Canada Student Aid* and send us a screenshot of the result by the above deadline(s). The results of your Student Aid application are used to help determine your financial need.
- *Students in the Pursuit program are eligible for the EB but are not eligible for government aid. Pursuit students do not need to submit their Student Aid results to be eligible for the EB.
- *Government Student Aid includes grants, bursaries and loans.
In August (or December), after we have received all your documentation, we will send you a finalized amount of EB you will be receiving.
Terms and conditions of the Entrance Bursary program are subject to change.
Special Thanks To…