RETURNING STUDENT BURSARY
Returning Student Bursaries (RSB) are awarded to returning SBC students who demonstrate financial need.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible to receive an RBS if:
- You are a returning student at Steinbach Bible College;
- Or you are transferring in 18 or more credit hours from another higher education institution;
- You maintain full-time student status (12 or more credit hours of SBC courses in each semester).
Disbursement of Funds
The bursary will be applied to the student’s account, split evenly between semesters of study.
- Submit your Returning Student Bursary Application by August 1.
- Apply for Provincial/Canada Student Aid* and send us a screenshot of the result by August 1. The results of your Student Aid application are used to help determine your financial need
*Government Student Aid includes grants, bursaries and loans.
In August, after we have received all your documentation, we will send you a finalized amount of RSB you will be receiving.
The Summer Ministry Bursary (SMB) is included in the RSB application form.
Terms and conditions of the Returning Student Bursary program are subject to change.
Special Thanks To…