FACULTY & STAFF
Reena Nerbas, BHec, BBA
Student Success Coach
Reena Nerbas serves as the Academic Student Success Coach at Steinbach Bible College. Her role includes supporting students with: test stress, time management, study strategies, formatting essays, life/work balance, general anxiety and prayer.
Nothing in life is more important than Jesus and being part of a community where we can support students through prayer is a dream come true for me. Every individual comes through post-secondary education with a unique background, personal experience and individual goals. Whether a student is dealing with navigating school as an International learner or they were born and raised in Canada, I am excited that they have access to an environment where they feel safe and cared for. It is my honour to get to know SBC students and work with them to help them feel valued and to support them as they work to achieve their goals.
- University of Manitoba, Faculty of Human Ecology/Business Administration Degree.
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Academic Student Success Coach and Instructor, Red River College, 2010-present
- Instructor, University of Manitoba, 2017-present
- National Newspaper Columnist, book author and professional speaker, 2001-present
- Workplace Essential Skills Training, Steinbach, 2018-2019
- Adjunct Faculty