Looking for a personal, family or small group get-away? Hosting a family gathering, retreat, off-site meetings, or wedding? Host your family and friends at SBC in the spacious and inviting atmosphere of our college residence!
We manage all our dorm bookings through the trusted Airbnb booking service. This allows easy online payment, seamless booking and hosting excellence!
Chose from the booking options below to see pricing and choose the best package for your stay…
- Have young kids? Ask for a pack-and-carry baby bed and high-chair for no extra charge.
- If your group is larger than 10 people or if you have special booking requests, please use the button below to inquire about options.
- If you wish to book other facilities at SBC, I would be happy to look at options with you such as: gym, classrooms, dining hall, chapel.
Or feel free to call us at 204.326.6451 for further information.
Celebrate your next get together in the spacious and inviting atmosphere of our new college residence! The residence is available to you from May to August.
With a spacious lounge, fireplace, A/C, cozy nooks for reading, a kitchenette for light cooking and beds for 40 guests, we are confident your stay will be one of building community and warm memories together. Our alternate dorm space hosts up to 52 additional guests.
- Clean bedding (all beds are single beds)
- Kitchen supplies for light cooking
- 2 Fridges
- 1 Stove/Range
- Microwave oven
- Free WiFi Internet
- Key for each room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free laundr
The dorm is situated on our beautiful campus, with large open spaces and a new play structure for children and teens to enjoy. Cozy up with an indoor or outdoor evening fireside.
We are confident you will enjoy your stay with us!
Explore Steinbach’s tourism attractions including:
- Mennonite Heritage Village
- Steinbach Water Park
- Walking Paths & Parks
- Local Restaurants
- Scenic Golf Courses
- No smoking. We have a strict No Smoking/Vaping policy inside the dorms.
- No Pets. Due to student allergy restrictions, we have a strict No Pets policy on campus including spaces in and around the dorm.
- No Alcohol. SBC & SCS (K-12) is a “dry” campus. No alcohol is permitted on campus. No exceptions.
We do not supply
- Spare sleeping mats or cots
- Firewood for outdoor firepit
- Laundry detergent (HE only)