- This event has passed.
Virtual IMPACT 2020-21
March 31, 2021
This is currently available: visit www.SBCollege.ca/impact-2021-package to access all of the free content!
Our Senior Youth Discipleship Retreat, IMPACT, is coming to YOU! Though we’re not able to run IMPACT on our campus, we are excited to announce that our students are creating a memorable event for each of your youth groups: IMPACT-in-a-Box!
Theme: “Shine” based on Matthew 5:13-16
Included in the Box:
- 8 hour youth retreat (pre-recorded)
- Three challenges with Speaker, Sid Koop. (Small group questions included)
- Concert of prayer outline & guide
- Games: socially distanced, activity ideas, etc.
- Worship music with Free Servant
- and MORE!
Guest Speaker: SID KOOP has a master’s in youth and family ministry, is currently working on his doctorate in next generation ministries, and has spent over 20 years in full time youth work. He is currently the Executive Director of the Youth Worker Community, encouraging and equipping youth workers to better disciple the teens God has placed in their care. Sid is married to Jenn who is the Executive Director of Green Bay Bible Camp, in British Columbia Canada, where they live with their two teenage boys, Payton and Cole.
It really is up to each youth group how to run it, but here are some ideas:
- Rent a camp for the day and run IMPACT there – many camps are open for day camps for youth groups!
- Run it at your church from Friday-Saturday and include some of you own elements in addition to the 8 hours we have planned.
- Run it during your regular youth nights – doing one session at time and for your final session do a concert of prayer!