Diploma of Biblical Studies
The Diploma of Biblical Studies program is intended for students with a call or desire for serving in God’s world through ministry in their communities and churches. The program equips servant leaders with biblical foundations, an understanding of our world, along with spiritual formation and intercultural ministry experiences.
Graduates serve their churches in diverse ways, continuing in university studies and vocational training, or serving communities in areas such as education, nursing, business, social work, TESOL, agriculture, and domestic life.
- Develop skills in biblical interpretation and theological expression of Christian faith.
- Understand the contributions of evangelical-Anabaptism to the global church.
- Acquire experience and skills for ministering in intercultural contexts.
- Develop understanding and skills for effective interpersonal relationships.
- Explore creative expressions for faith and ministry.
- Appreciate the valuable insights of leading thinkers in the arts and sciences.
Biblical and Theological Studies (27 credits)
- Intro. to the Bible: Old Testament
- Intro. to the Bible: New Testament
- Life & Teachings of Jesus
- Biblical Interpretation
- Christian Spirituality
- Christian Theology
- Bible-Theology Elective (9 credits)
Arts & Sciences (18 credits)
- English Composition
- Anabaptist History
- Interpersonal Communication
- Fine Arts Elective
- Arts & Sciences Elective
- Social Sciences Elective