CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
The Christian High School Scholarship is a $1,000 ($500/semester) scholarship available to first year students entering SBC from a Christian High School.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You are entering your first year at Steinbach Bible College;
- You are not transferring in more than 18 credit hours from another higher education institution;
- You have graduated from a Christian High School in North America within the past five years;
- High School average of 70% or higher. (If you have not completed grade 12, your eligibility will be calculated based on your grade 11 grades. Your eligibility will not be removed if your grade 12 grades are lower.)
- You maintain full-time student status (12 or more credit hours of SBC courses in each semester).
- Submit your Steinbach Bible College student application by August 1 (fall semester) and December 1 (winter semester).
- No further scholarship application is necessary to receive this funding.
Disbursement of Funds
Funds will be split equally between semesters of full-time study in your first year of studies.