Certificate of Biblical Studies
The Certificate of Biblical Studies program is intended for students with a desire for following Christ and serving in their communities and churches. The program equips for servant leadership with biblical foundations, spiritual formation, and the inner-city ministry experience.
Graduates serve their communities and churches in diverse ways as well as continuing in further university studies and vocational training.
- Know the biblical foundations for life and ministry.
- Develop a commitment to following Christ and the spiritual disciplines.
- Acquire analytical and communication skills for life and ministry.
- Exhibit qualities of character for effectiveness in work and ministry.
- Discern a life and ministry path in response to God’s call.
Biblical and Theological Studies (15 credits)
- Intro. to the Bible: Old Testament
- Intro. to the Bible: New Testament
- Life & Teachings of Jesus
- Christian Spirituality
- Bible-Theology Elective